Invite the brightness back into your home by cleaning your windows. We admit its one of the mores tiresome things but you need to do it. Following we are giving a few tips to help you get started.
- For better results, you better wash your windows on a cloudy day. It will help you achieve a dazzling shine as bright sunlight dries the window instantly which leads to streaking.
- Windows cleaning services use clean water with squeegee. These services draw the tool across glass and wipes off the dirty water present between strokes.
- When you are cleaning windows, you need to wipe the inside of pains in a side to side direction, then up and down. If you do this, you can easily step back and see which side has streaks on it. This way, you won’t have waste any time cleaning it again. The best part is, you don’t have to worry about any new streaks.
- If you find it hard to reach the outside of window, then you must shut them off tight and spray them with your garden hose. Just do it gently and mist your panes. Doesn’t use high water pressure or it will crack a pane.
- Try to make your own cleaning solution. All you need to do is add two tablespoons of water in a bucket of warm water. It will create a better solution as compared to the dish washing solution.
If you still find it difficult to clean your windows on your own. You better hire a professional for the job. Trueshinewindowcleaning.com offers the best professional window cleaning in all of Houston. The company offers you detailed cleaning services that takes care of dust, rust and humidity in affordable rates. The cleaning service has an impeccable reputation for its quality and swift services.